Tuesday, October 20, 2009

today

20 of october 2009..... my day started like usual....... but what the differentS??????? this morning i got my chem test paper... the result was as i thought... i found that i got the lowest mark.. although not only me..... but i feel so bad until now because others did improve but me???? my marks worese than before... why i keep think badly... i should be grateful.... i was not get zero.... Ya Allah help me to go through all Your test with patience n strength

but there is always pro n cons... today i wore differently.. i wore blouse n skirt... long skirt of course... before this baju kurung, tshirt with pants or trousers once blouse n slack. hm... many people noticed it... my friend said that"nad ayu la arini". the chinese boy(kai ming) "u are beautiful with ur shirts....."isaid," o. thats mean i'm not beautiful without this shirts"(shut up not naked)he added"2 in 1"... such good words...... and suddenly when i got into a class..... my friend said that"nad ko cun la" haia... gua malu ma...... i rushed out... very shy.... uwek... what can i conclude is.... not me the one that is beautiful..... its my blouse n skirt.. before this they never ____ me like that(not never... only sometimes....) but i trust that all the creations on the Earth are beautiful...... HE knows everything.. He is fair.... n.. beautiful is abstract

No comments: