Monday, July 26, 2010

am I that bad

bismillahirrahmanirrahim

assalamualaikum..

these few days.. i don't know.. what had happened to me.. i became heartless..... i wasn't really ignoring those people(not too annoying but sometimes they make me feel unpleasant).... but, the truth, i acted not in proper way, not supposely as what should i do, i just answered their question.. in simple way(takde idea nak gune perkataan ape utk endah tak endah) and then kept quiet.. i think this wasn't how i used to be.. i'm sorry guys...

2 comments:

Syed al-Watan said...

You got some head-clearing to do there.
Try and sit back and repent on the core reason(s) of how this happened and settle it from there. Im sure you'll find it helpful as it will assist you in what steps to take next.
Get well soon, sis! Smiles!
Oh, this is what I was given;
Don't frown coz you may not know who are in love with your smile.

aNA said...

thanks a lot.. insyaAllah i'll try my best